Check in and Check out
Check in – 2:00 pm
Check out – 10:00 am
Please note special arrangements can be made should you like to arrive earlier – Please contact reception for availability.
No pets allowed
No smoking in rooms
Parking is available on the hotel premises, 24hr guards on site
The hotel accepts VISA, MasterCard, American Express and Diners Club.
Conditions of Residence at Wartburger Hof Hotel
- The Guest, by signing the registration card, warrants that he is duly authorised to sign and bind his principal to these conditions of residence and failing such authority, agrees to be personally liable for all amounts arising from the residence of himself and his accompanying party (as set out on the front thereof) at the Hotel.
- The Guest and/or his principal agrees to pay not later than the time of departure (unless prior written arrangements have been made with the Hotel Management), the room rate, as determined by the Hotel for the period of residence together with the costs of food, beverages and all other amounts arising from the residencyat the hotel and sales tax (if applicable), incurredby the Guest and his accompanying party during his/their stay in the Hotel. Periodic payments must be made if the account exceeds the credit limit designated by the Hotel and accounts are payable on presentation.
- A certiﬁcate from the Hotel Manager shall constitute prima facie proof of indebtedness of the guest and/or his principal and the particulars therein, and that same is due and payable at the date of signature of such certiﬁcate, the production of which shall discharge any onus of proof, which may rest on the Hotel to prove any fact certiﬁed therein. Such certiﬁcate shall serve as a liquid document in any competent court for the purposes of obtaining provisional sentence or Summary Judgement or otherwise.
- The Guest hereby agrees on behalf of himself, his principal and the members of his accompanying party (which he warrants that be is duly authorised thereto), that it is a condition of his/their residency at the Hotel that the Hotel shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury to any person or property brought into the Hotel, whether arising from ﬁre, theft or by any other cause whatsoever caused or arising from the negligence (gross or otherwise) or wrongful act of any person in the employment of the Hotel and he/they hereby indemnify and hold the Hotel harmless against any claim that he/they may have against the Hotel howsoever caused and howsoever arising.
- Where appropriate, the masculine shall include the feminine gender and vice versa and the singular shall include the plural.
- The guest and/or his principal consents to the jurisdiction of the Magistrate's Court having jurisdiction over the guest in respect of any proceedings in connection with the stay of the guest and his accompanying party at the Hotel. Notwithstanding the aforegoing, the Hotel shall have the right of instituting all or any proceedings connected with such stay in the Hotel in the relevant division in the High Court of South Africa.
Please read the emergency procedures notice on the back of your room door/Guest Service Directory and place your valuables in the room safe. Your Registration Card identiﬁes you as a resident of the hotel and should be carried with you at all times for your own protection as well as when collecting your room key.
This card must be produced when charging anything to your guest account and will be valid until 10:00 am on the day of your departure. Should you lose this card, please contact reception immediately.
HAVE A PLEASANT STAY!